We believe in the thought that if it doesn’t exist, it can be created, and our senior art directors believe a great idea is just the beginning. Because they have the design chops to take it to the next level—and transform that great idea into a visual masterpiece. And then present it in a way that inspires a room full of clients.
Are you a highly conceptual thinker and storyteller with a passion for design, craft and content creation.
Do you have the ability to solve complex problems creatively and collaboratively through a variety of media (long format content, short format content, social platforms, digital and experiential)?
Are you self-driven and thrive in fastpaced environments?
If that sounds like you, we need to talk.
- Confidently develop and present campaign concepts, that are born and raised in social media insights.
- Clearly explain your creative ideas using a variety of methods.
- Develop & design tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept and adapt for different social platforms.
- Confidently take your approved idea through the whole of production alongside a producer – in preproduction, on-set and in post-production.
- Challenge creative briefs with additional ideas that prove our creative ability on top of the original brief.
- Build & design compelling decks (in both Keynote and PowerPoint)
- Be able to justify to colleagues why you chose a particular idea, visual style, font choice or theme when answering a particular brief.
- Be an advocate of anything and everything that is social and creatively inspiring.
- Be curious to learn about creativity on social media and learn how to adapt existing concepts to social
- Have experience in content creation and social media campaigns.
- Conceive and create experience design solutions based on the overall big idea.
- Must be able to tell stories through crafted design, effective use of technology and visionary user experience.
- Has a strong grip on 360 communication and consumer journeys (both offline and online).
- Has creative expertise and business mindset across a broad range of disciplines, mediums, and channels; including, ATL. BTL, digital, content creation, activation, social media, etc.
- Excellent skills in design related softwares.
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the ability to come up with content that fits a brief.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.