YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing sales through existing and new customers by giving them technical advices on our products for timber construction and safety systems.
- Assisting and handling any request from customers on site.
- Connecting our customers and technical support in headquarter for our customers’ projects.
- Handling sales transactions and logistic issues.
- Follow the overdues, outstanding and credit recovery.
- Follow up with clients and prospects.
- Presence at marketing events, timber and safety sector exhibitions.
- Customer trainings and visits.
- Commercial development in new areas.
- Market analysis for long term establishment in the area.
- Experience in sales, especially in construction sectoris an advantage.Good knowledge of Japanese and English (both written and oral).
- Knowledge about timber construction sector is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel in other areas in Japan and from time to time overseas.
- Willingness to travel to our HQ in Italy for training purposes.
- Preferably living in Kanto area.
- Junior profile is welcome.
- Valid driving license.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Becoming part of an international and solid company.
- Excellent opportunity to work towards your career goals and with increasing growth and responsibility.
- A job in a dynamic and innovative environment.
If you want to develop and boost your professional career in this role and this description suits you, please send us your application!
We will accept only CVs in English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.