Analyst’s role is accountable for communication with investment professionals to make sure appropriate understanding in Takeda’s fundamentals. He/she conducts robust analysts to maintain relationship with key investors, identify opportunities, understand investor’s demand and understand sell-side analyst’s financial model. He/she is also responsible for preparing communication on market expectation to senior management.
- Accountable for communication with investors in Japan and APAC
- Effectively deploys CEO, CFO and TET members in region of interest (propose events/meetings/engagements).
- Builds valuation models/analytics
- Keeps track of external valuation to determine perceived value of the company
- Updates DCF valuation model periodically to determine the company’s true value
- Manages internal communication with Finance team to deliver feedback from investors
- Works with Event Managnet at IR team to plan and deliver investor events
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE (Describe what is critical and/or what differentiates this role).
- In depth knowledge of accouting, financial modeling and financial markets
- Communication skill to engage with external/internal stakeholders
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Demonstrated competitive analytical ability with strong mathematical and computer skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of working with a variety of constituents in a team setting
Leadership(Vision, strategy and business alignment, people management, communication, influencing others, managing change)
- A strategic mindset, able to take business priorities and deploy break
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment in across all levels of the organisation
- Able to create a work plan and to lead a team towards this work plan
Decision-making and Autonomy(The capacity and authority to make organizational decisions, autonomy in decision-making, complexity of decisions, impact of decisions, problem-solving)
- Ability to deploy solutions with a wide cross-functional team of colleagues and collaborate effectively
- Able to influence stakeholders in a matrix organisation, with ability to ensure delivery of solutions at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to analyze problems, collect information and recommend unbiased decisions in a timely manner
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment across all levels of the organisation
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with team members.
- Strong ability to build external partnerships with industry partners and suppliers
- Generates breakthrough solutions, and enables others to do the same
- Draws on unexpected or seemingly unrelated ways of thinking
- Day-to-day decisions regarding design, development and implementation
- Able to present issues and recommended solutions in a succinct manner to Global, Senior and Executive Management on a frequent basis
- Manage relationships with key external 3rd party vendors
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in finance industry
- MBA, CFA, CMA and CPA or progress towards those certifications viewed positively
- Effective and strong communications skills both in Japanese and English
- Domestic and International Travel of up to 25% may be required from this position.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.