Who we are looking for
A professional candidate to join our Transfer Agency Client Service team in Fukuoka, Japan. The candidate is expected to deliver high quality client service both internally, within States Street, and externally, to clients and investors, by incorporating experience and industry knowledge in daily workflow so as to complete increasingly complex tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- As Transfer Agency Client Service Rep you will
- Act as a client service representative for investors.
- Complete all tasks including the handling of all complex calls and queries, to a high quality, to meet client requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Help clients and investors navigate State Street’s internal network to help resolve their query or issue.
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Assist in the delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators.
- Ensure business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- Actively initiate error, fines & loss analysis
- Display awareness of daily work levels and overall business needs by identifying and taking prompt action on priority items, displaying effective time management
- Display effective team focus by assisting colleagues in their daily routine
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team/department
- Escalate client issues to managers, where necessary
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to Detailed-orientated
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is plus. This should be complemented with a strong understanding of
- Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background in the Funds Industry.
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related experienced preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional requirements
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Associate or Officer Roles.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.