Are you looking for sparks that lead you in certain directions?
Being a HERO means following those sparks to fully utilize all of your experiences and be a part of something great. Pursue your true passions, chase a dream. Do you have what it takes to be a HERO? Join GoPro, live the brand!
The Country Sales Manager is one of our key sales leaders who will work with local partners and retail channels to grow GoPro’s presence in our key markets. More importantly, he / she is our brand ambassador, who will represent the true values and visions of GoPro in Japan and Korea.
- Work with our Japanese and Korean distributors to cultivate and optimize retail channels. In conjunction with GoPro HQ and APAC teams, define and execute GTM(Go-To-Market) strategies
- Responsible for revenue (topline) generation, meet quarterly sales targets and KPIs through optimizing our distribution set-up and online operations
- Establish and sustain key relationships with key stakeholders at retailers, develop clear understanding their strategic business ambitions
- Lead distributor forecasting, provide key inputs for overall demand planning efforts
- Work closely with retail merchandising and marketing teams to align on consistent product presentation both in-store and online
- Gather and interpret insights from qualitative and quantitative data points, provide relevant insight to GoPro leadership team
- Identify new sales channels and openly share business development opportunities
- Devise, plan, and execute on promo plans with distributors and key retailers to drive sell-through.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Native speaker either in Japanese or Korean. Having conversational level of understanding in one of the languages strongly preferred.
- Excellent speaking and writing English is a must.
- 10+ years of experience in channel / retail sales or sales management in the consumer electronics field.
- Solid working knowledge of retail distribution channels and corresponding agreements in both Japan and Korea market.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of online sales and marketing operations in Japan and Korea, with solid track records in driving topline generation
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Self-starter, strong self-discipline. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Get your very own GoPro (mounts and accessories included)
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your work week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Employee discounts on GoPro products and other industry discounts
- Competitive salary
- Japan Commuter Allowance
- Gym Benefit
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Employee Annual Medical Checkup
- Kitchen with coffee bar, drinks, and snacks galore
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.