The General Manager of Japan will represent Outbrain in the Japanese markets. As a General Manager you will need to manage the operations, develop business and increase profitability for Outbrain in Japan. As a General Manager you would enjoy a client facing role and the challenge of growing the business.
- As the General Manager of Japan you will be responsible for managing all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- As the General Manager you will be agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan, you would also deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Japan General Manager is a key role that includes producing the business performance reports.
- As the General Managers of Japan you are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training.
- A big part of the role would include client facing and so daily contact with clients.
Requirements and Skills:
To be successful, you will have::
- University degree or equivalent in finance.
- Management experience of 3 years+ of a team of 10+
- Strong understanding of the business operations.
- Proven communication, presentation and relationship skills
- Ability to deliver highest standards of customer service
- Ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Leading a team of highly motivated professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis and synthesis capacities
- Knowledge of and interest for the digital advertising space
- Knowledge and experience of managing sales pipeline through CRM
- Highly motivated to participate in the Outbrain adventure!
- Fluent English
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.