The safety and security of CSC’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Like the freedom to create the right solutions for your customers? So do we.
Business Development Manager Tokyo, Japan
We don’t believe in micromanaging people at CSC. Instead, we’ve created an environment where ambitious sales professionals like you have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you’re looking for? Then this opportunity, to globally hunt and close new sales opportunities with large, international companies, could be the perfect role for you.
To meet the increasing demand for our services, we are currently seeking a motivated Business Development Manager to drive revenue by sourcing new business for our Digital Brand Services division. This sales person will focus on hunting and closing new sales opportunities and developing our existing business partners. This role would suit a highly driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
What you’ll do for us:
• Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features, and benefits of these services;
• Make outbound calls and build relationships with new prospects;
• Undertake pre-sales work with the supplied tools (e.g. domain inspect, LinkedIn, etc);
• Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan;
• Develop and support key local partners to expand the market;
• The ability to carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities) to prospect clients;
• Maintain up to date sales data through CRM (Salesforce);
• Represent the company at networking events;
• Build strong industry relationships and general contacts to build CSC’s good reputation in the market place;
• Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company;
• Identify threats in the marketplace to the future growth of the business and act on these (e.g. monitor competition, etc);
• Assist CSC to build brand awareness, industry connections and acting as in-country expert for services such as New gTLD and Brand Protection Services.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
• Able to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance;
• Highly organised and comfortable working under pressure;
• Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter;
• Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs;
• Strong closing skills;
• Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills;
• Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability and detail orientation;
• History of quota attainment;
• Experience speaking with executive level decision makers;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word;
• Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus;
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.