At Kids II, we’re really good at what we do. And when we’re great at our jobs, we help parents be great at their jobs.
Parenting is demanding, and that’s where we come in. We want to reimagine how brands can make it easier for early stage parents – not by just selling them products, but by providing holistic solutions that transcend borders, categories and aisles.
No matter our title or department, at Kids II, our job is to create more tiny wins for parents, so they can create bright futures for their little ones. That’s a big task!
We’re serious about what we do, AND we love to have fun. Our team is hardworking, entrepreneurial, and passionate about helping families create millions, if not billions of tiny wins.
This role is responsible for leading the assigned business results including sales volume, spending within budget and share growth. The Account Manager is the lead contact with the customer and has significant internal collaboration. The role indirectly leads a cross functional team to develop long term plans based on insight, impact shelving/distribution modifications and execute pricing/promotion tactics to enable goal delivery. This role requires the execution in both eCommerce and brick and mortar environments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for achieving profitable sales and share growth in alignment with sales plan goals/objectives.
- Primary contact on items relating to daily operations of the business
- Achieve merchandising objectives, new item acceptance and budget adherence
- Fiscal responsibility, specifically associated with developing, and delivering a financial plan that is achieves planned spend and delivers a positive ROI contribution on trade spending.
- Develop effective and productive relationships within all levels of customer, as well as with cross-functional teams.
- Work with cross functional / sales business unit resources to develop execution plans that align with the sales business unit strategies.
- Analyze business opportunities and provide input into the development of go-to-market (i.e. new item launches, trade deployment, pack creation, etc.) plans and activity sets.
- Work collaboratively with demand planning to provide annual and ongoing customer forecasting for new product concepts, initiatives, and annual brand plans.
- Comfortable negotiating and ensuring delivery of agreed upon metrics and contract value; secure terms for contracts, with the ability to bargain and negotiate concessions in the interest of parsing out a final contract containing terms by which all parties agree to abide.
- Manage supply chain initiatives through S&OP process to optimize ship point mix, new fulfillment opportunities, planning for peak periods and improvements on scorecard/chargebacks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years selling consumer products.
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with management in national accounts, and across internal cross-functional departments is required.
- Financial and analytical skills to manage account profitability and investments is required.
- Experience in eCommerce is highly desired.
- Experience in marketing and product management in consumer products is highly desired.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Sales, Business Administration, eCommerce or related field.
- Creative, highly-motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, can efficiently work in an extremely fast-paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
- Delivers consistent results
- Creates collaborative relationships
- Strategic agility
- Problem solving
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; have flexible use of hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment. Some travel required.
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and generous benefits. Plus, to keep things fun (because we are all kids at heart), we offer a host of team member activities and philanthropic efforts throughout the year and company-wide awards and recognition for a job well done!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.